Kid's Splash Pad
The splash pad is OPEN daily from 10am until 8pm; the splash pad operates with a motion sensor during these hours.
The Center Park Pavillion
Spanish Fort Center does not provide rental of the Pavilion, nor may tables be reserved for private events. The Pavilion and its picnic tables are available for general public use on a first-come, first-serve basis, but no reservations are permitted, nor will exclusive use rights be granted.
Private Events at The Fort (dining area)
Private events may be held in The Fort Dining Area. There is a nominal fee to reserve an area for your event. All Food & Beverage must be purchased from The Fort Food Operators. No outside food or beverage is allowed. Reservations may be made by contacting our Events Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Spanish Fort Center Park Rules and Regulations
- Spanish Fort Town Center Park and Splash Pad are each "use-at-your-own-risk" facilities.
- Park is open from sunrise to sunset; closed from sunset to sunrise.
- Alcohol, fireworks, illegal substances and illegal activities are prohibited.
- Removal of pet waste is required of all who bring pets onto the property.
- Parking is permitted in designated parking spaces only. Violators may be towed at their own expense.
- Leave plants and wildlife undisturbed.
- No grilling or open flames are permitted in the Park or Pavilion.
- No structures such as inflatables and bounce houses may be installed on Park premises.
- No equipment or toys may be utilized at the splash pad. This includes pool noodles, buckets and other materials that would divert water from the splash pad
Lost and Found
Lost and Found items are kept at Beakers Coffee Shop.
Security Officers are also at your service. For Emergencies, please call 911.
By entering into Spanish Fort Center, a privately-owned shopping center, customers and guests agree to comply with the foregoing code of conduct, which is intended to contribute to a safe and enjoyable shopping experience. Specifically, to advance these objectives, the ownership of Spanish Fort Center reserves the right to request any person(s) engaging in any of the following conduct to leave (or should such person(s) fail to leave, when requested, be removed from) Spanish Fort Center:
- Physically or verbally threatening or harming any person or property located at Spanish Fort Center;
- Loitering, causing unreasonable annoyance of others (by conduct, gestures, or appearance), which ownership determines is inconsistent with the operation of a family-oriented shopping center, or in any other way creating a disturbance which is disruptive and/or dangerous to others or the business activities of Spanish Fort Center;
- Assembling for the purpose of creating a disturbance or committing an unlawful act;
- Using sexually explicit language and/or racial, religious, ethnic, homophobic, or other slurs in a manner that can be overheard by others at Spanish Fort Center;
- Running, skating, rollerblading, skateboarding, bicycling, or otherwise obstructing or interfering with the free flow of pedestrian traffic and/or with the use and/or enjoyment of Spanish Fort Center by its customers and/or tenants and occupants;
- Violating any public decency laws including, without limitation, failing to be properly clothed or otherwise engaging in any lewd or inappropriate conduct;
- Engaging in non-commercial expressive activities not in compliance with the Spanish Fort Center's rules for such activities and/or not otherwise protected speech under then-existing applicable law;
- Soliciting money or other contributions or donations;
- Throwing, discarding, or depositing any trash, refuse, paper, glass, or other matter of any kind except in designated receptacles.
- Soliciting or distributing of handbills;
- Bringing animals onto the property, with the exception of certified service animals in each instance in the company of the individual(s) such animal is trained to assist;
- Possessing open cans, bottles, or other receptacles containing any alcoholic beverage, except within businesses at Spanish Fort Center that are licensed to serve alcoholic beverages;
- Violating any laws regarding public intoxication;
- Smoking other than in designated smoking areas; and
- Entering Spanish Fort Center at any time between 1:00 am and 5:00 am daily.
Persons violating this code of conduct may be considered trespassers and may be subject to arrest.
Delivery parking shall be permitted in clearly marked stalls only. Unauthorized or improper delivery parking will be subject to citation and/or tow away at the vehicle owner expense. No parking other than delivery parking shall be permitted at any time. NO OVERNIGHT PARKING.
Ownership and management of Spanish Fort Center are not responsible for articles or vehicles lost, stolen, or damaged.
Advance written permission must be obtained from Spanish Fort Center's ownership prior to any use of this property for any activities other than shopping and dining.